After starting your new business, whether it is an LLC or corporation, obtaining state specific business license will be a key component to protecting your company and its assets. A business license assures that your business complies with safety and tax regulations within your jurisdiction and intends to function under the local governing laws. The first step in this process would be to research any legislation that applies to your company on any federal, state, county, and local level. While this task can appear overwhelming at first, if you use a company like American Incorporators, they take the stress off of digging through legislation and provide you and your company with five key services by utilizing their Business License Compliance Package.
What does the Business License Compliance Package do?
With this program, American Incorporators provides the following:
- An overview of the licenses, permits, and tax registrations required for your business
- Licensing authority contact information, including name, address, telephone number, etc.
- Detailed information on how much money to sent with each application, and where to send it
- Filling instructions for how and where to return your completed applications in order to obtain licensing registrations
- The actual license, permits, and tax registration application and associated documents
By filing through American Incorporators Ltd. You can be assured that all the proper licenses and/or permits are issued to you for your business.